There's a thin line between blogs that make sense.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Billy Talent

If you haven't allready heard of them, I would suggest getting ahold of some "Billy Talent". I have been absoloutley infatuated with their two CDs for about three weeks now, and it doesn't get old. The vocalist sounds like he was ripped straight up from an 80s hair metal band, but the music is way different.

At first I was a little leary because I thought "What kind of a douchebag goes by the name 'Billy Talent'?". I guess it's kind of a "Mr. Bungle/Monty Python" thing however, for there is no actual Billy Talent.

Since I can't for the life of me figure out how to embed Youtube into a blog (it's so fuckin' simple on myspace) Click HERE for a sample. The picture to the right is not of them, it's just awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just watched that video you linked, and I like it. I'm acquiring some of their music now.