There's a thin line between blogs that make sense.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

From the Front...

My brother who is a corporal/E-4 working in aviational supply in the USMC has agreed to send the occasional post over telling us of his exploits over in Iraq. He will be sent over at the beginning of October and no doubt his exploits will make for an interesting read. (Note: Not actually my brother to the left. He doesn't wear glasses.) It's important to note that he will probably have different opinions of things, and I would tend to defer to him for all maters related to Iraq, for I am but a lowly hippie. My experience with soldiers' blogs is that they tend to give a much more fine tuned/less whole/more accurate view of what is going on in Iraq.

What does my brother do? According to him

"i work for mag-39 mals-39 aviational supply, CMD, RSB NCOIC."

Apparently this is some kind of strange foreign robot language because I have no idea what it means.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no that is really a pic of me, he is just watching out for the famliy name.

Anonymous said...

and i am in the vary special forces.

Unknown said...

I hope the drafting of the mentally handicapped is not some new extension of the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. Or worse, some part of the Patriot Act. And I'd disagree Kevin's a hippie. Sure he doesn't drive, but that's it. He's more of a bastard.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, it does kind of look like Robbie.

Robbie, if you're reading this, my apologies. But its kinda true.

Anonymous said...

Ryan your just mad because you have the body of a five year old Asian boy and the brain of a forty year old man hating lesbian. not to mention the looks of a Samoan hooker.